Super Glue Laminating Machine
It is mainly used for super-adhesive bonding on sponge, XPE, PVC, EVA, SBR, cloth, leather, high foaming, etc., especially for the bonding of PVC, EVA, SBR, and carpet materials. Widely used in shoes, carpets, diving clothing, toys, handbags, bags, cushions, mouse pads and other industries.
1. The sheet-like and roll-shaped materials are all reliably conveyed by the conveyor belt, and pressed with a high-temperature resistant wool conveyor belt (also can be selected according to the material of the PVC conveyor belt) to make the composite product more firm and flat without indentation.
2, the rubber pressure roller can be manually adjusted or pneumatically adjusted to suit the habits of different operators.
3, glue adjustment using precision fine adjustment seat to ensure the precision of the glue.
Dear customers, please read the following carefully before you choose the Laminating machine, thank you!
1.What's our Laminating Machine?
Generally speaking, the laminating machine refers to a lamination equipment which is widely used in home textiles, garments, furniture, automotive interiors and other related industries. It is mainly used for two-layer or multi-layer bonding production process of various fabrics, natural leather, artifical leather, film, paper, sponge, foam, PVC, EVA, thin film,etc. Specifically, it is divided into adhesive laminating and non-adhesive laminating, and adhesive laminating is divided into water based glue, PU oil adhesive, solvent-based glue, pressure sensitive glue, super glue, hot melt glue, etc. The non-adhesive laminating process is mostly direct thermocompression bonding between materials or flame combustion lamination.
2.Which materials are suitable for laminating?
(1) Fabric with fabric: knitted fabrics and woven, non-woven, jersey, fleece, Nylon, Oxford, Denim, Velvet, plush,suede fabric,interlinings, polyester taffeta ,etc.
(2) Fabric with films, like PU film, TPU film, PTFE film, BOPP film, OPP film, PE film, PVC film...
(3) Leather, Synthetic leather, Sponge, Foam, EVA, Plastic....
Widely used in:
fashion, footwear, cap, bags and suitcases, clothing, shoes and hats, luggage, home textiles, automotive interiors, decoration, packaging, abrasives, advertising, medical supplies, sanitary products, building materials, toys, industrial fabrics, environmentally friendly filter materials etc.
3. How to choose the most suitable laminating machine?
a. What 's your sheet / roll material's maximum width?
b.Do you use adhesive or not? If yes, which adhesive?
c.What's the usage of your finished products?