Carpet Dusting Hot Melt Powder Laminating Machine
This machine is designed according to customer's requirements. It is mainly used for laminating hot melt rubber powder, activated carbon mixed powder, drug mixed powder and non-woven fabric, interlining cloth and knitted fabric on non-woven fabric or woven fabric. It is even used for thermal composite processing of films and nonwovens. Widely used in: clothing, shoes and hats, automotive interiors, carpets, luggage, air filter and other industries.
1. Adopt imported temperature control system to ensure the temperature of the drying tunnel is constant, the temperature difference is less than ±2 °C, to ensure the stability of the product door width;
2, using a special heating system, heating fast, to ensure that the hot melt effect is stable;
3, the use of energy-saving power-saving insulation oven, so that the temperature is not easy to lose;
4, the mixing and vibration of the powder head to ensure that the surface of the material is evenly dusted, there can be two groups of dusting, single group of powder.
5. The transmission adopts the frequency conversion synchronous control system to ensure the speed of the vehicle is synchronized with the dusting, so that the dusting amount is controlled evenly and stably.
6, the length of the oven can be selected according to the production capacity.
7, cooling method: can be water cooled or air cooled
8, special specifications and configurations can be customized according to product requirements;
1.What's our Laminating Machine?
Generally speaking, the laminating machine refers to a lamination equipment which is widely used in home textiles, garments, furniture, automotive interiors and other related industries. It is mainly used for two-layer or multi-layer bonding production process of various fabrics, natural leather, artifical leather, film, paper, sponge, foam, PVC, EVA, thin film,etc. Specifically, it is divided into adhesive laminating and non-adhesive laminating, and adhesive laminating is divided into water based glue, PU oil adhesive, solvent-based glue, pressure sensitive glue, super glue, hot melt glue, etc. The non-adhesive laminating process is mostly direct thermocompression bonding between materials or flame combustion lamination.
2.Which materials are suitable for laminating?
(1) Fabric with fabric: knitted fabrics and woven, non-woven, jersey, fleece, Nylon, Oxford, Denim, Velvet, plush,suede fabric,interlinings, polyester taffeta ,etc.
(2) Fabric with films, like PU film, TPU film, PTFE film, BOPP film, OPP film, PE film, PVC film...
(3) Leather, Synthetic leather, Sponge, Foam, EVA, Plastic....
Widely used in: fashion, footwear, cap, bags and suitcases, clothing, shoes and hats, luggage, home textiles, automotive interiors, decoration, packaging, abrasives, advertising, medical supplies, sanitary products, building materials, toys, industrial fabrics, environmentally friendly filter materials etc.
3. How to choose the most suitable laminating machine?
a. What 's your sheet / roll material's maximum width?
b.Do you use adhesive or not? If yes, which adhesive?
c.What's the usage of your finished products?